Catering with a Difference
From a small, intimate business meeting to a large scale corporate gathering, BBAC has your Corporate Catering covered. We use local produce and all food is freshly made.
As all of our menus are custom made to suit your needs, please contact Kathy on 0437 930 293 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will guide you through your options.
WE CATER FOR ALL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
With our food you can work well and rest easy...
Choose from one or more of the following items:
- Traditional Eggs Benedict (choice of ham or salmon)
- Smoked Salmon mini croissant with chives, capers and cream cheese
- Triple smoked ham and cheese mini croissant
- Golden waffles with Canadian maple syrup Bacon, egg and hash brown wrap
- Bircher muesli with fresh fruit compote
- Tropical fruit skewers with berry coulis Vanilla bean pancakes, lemon sugar & cream
- Traditional French toast with cinnamon sugar
SANDWICHES & SLIDERS
Available with your choice of bread: Thick sliced bread – white, brown, wholemeal; Ciabatta; Wraps; Sesame seed or rye roll; Regular sliced bread
Our sandwiches are filled with the freshest and finest locally sourced product and we are happy to build and cut sandwiches to your request.
Mini milk buns freshly made in our kitchen filled with the freshest of ingredients. A selection of BBQ pulled pork, angus beef patties, free range breast of chicken, fresh salad, haloumi, coleslaw & many other fresh ingredients for you to add.
- Turkey breast – w/ cranberry relish, Swiss cheese & baby spinach
- Grain fed chicken schnitzel – w/ house made mayo, soft leaf & tomato
- Smoked organic leg ham – Swiss cheese, mustard mayo, roma tomato & rocket
- Tasmanian Smoked Salmon – baby capers, cream cheese and baby spinach
- Winter seasonal grilled vegetable – baby spinach w/ hummus
- Rare Roast Beef – caramelised onion, baby spinach & house mayo
- Tuna mix with mayo – baby capers, lemon, dill & rocket
- Grain fed poached chicken – relish pesto, avocado, mayo & soft leaf salad
- Boiled free range egg – house made mayonnaise and fresh wild rocket
- Rare roast beef – reggiano parmesan, caramelised onion, wild rocket, roma tomato with house made mayo
- Fresh salad – with avocado & housemade organic chickpea hummus
HOT & COLD PLATTER
The freshest of ingredients are used to make these delicious bite delicacies made in house. Complimentary sauces are included.
Sausage roll | Chicken and leek pie Vegetable pot pies | Traditional meat | A variety of oven baked cocktail finger foods | A variety of Asian inspired finger foods
- Keftethes – traditional meat balls
- Dolmades – rice and herbs rolled in vine leaves
- Spanakopita – triangles of fetta, spinach and fresh herbs
- Tiropita – triangles of ricotta and fetta cheese Selection of dips and home made pita bread.
- Tzatziki – thick style Greek yoghurt with cucumber, mint, dill and garlic
- Taramosalata – One of the most popular Greek dips made from fresh fish roe, garlic, fresh lemon, juice, garlic.
- Fetta – Made from sheep and goats milk straight from Greece
- Greek salad – fresh cucumber, fetta, olives, red onion, roma tomatoes, cold pressed olive oil, and oregano
DESSERTS AND CAKES
Choose one or a selection of our home made traditional Greek and Australian sweets.
- Baklava – crushed almonds, walnuts, filo and delicious syrup.
- Galaktobouriko – A Greek custard in filo baked in our own kitchen
- Sponge cake – Light as air sponge cake with fresh cream and strawberry
- Honey Puffs – (small Greek donuts) A deliciously light and fluffy dough, fried and drizzled with local honey and topped with crunchy walnuts and cinnamon.
- Revani – a cake made fresh from semolina with a delicious orange syrup.
- Scones– Freshly baked scones served with butter, traditional jams and fresh cream
- Biscuits– freshly made in house Choc chip, peanut, macadamia nut, anzac, white chocolate cookies.
- Muffins - Choose from a wide range of savoury or sweet muffins.
- Cheesecake - Freshly made in a variety of flavours
Our chefs will surprise you with what is seasonal during the time of your event or let us know your favourite for breakfast or morning and afternoon tea.
Or Try An Afternoon Tea Favourite
Individual Chocolate Brownie Cubes - Hand crafted and deliciously dense Luxury brownies made with premium ingredients. Served with strawberry pulp, mixed berries, liquid chocolate, Nutella and Chantilly cream.